Tuesday, May 03, 2005

This Just In

There are many things I wish to be writing in this space but honestly can't right now. No, they're not illegal or elicit in any fashion - that I know of. Mostly the mundane truth is I'm fairly busy. I have many things to do and Gilda to frame for it. I'm swamped. But, I do have my health.

img049.jpgA Big and her "Little?" and two potential bowlers! Don't let them down! Donate now . . .

What I DO want to take a minute for is to ask anyone and everyone to donate to Big Brothers Big Sisters' Bowl for Kids Sake. I've been asked to put together a team to raise funds for them and since I am a terrible bowler actually getting pledges per pin is out of the question. And, I am also not doing so great at picking team members who are any good at bowling - nor are they that good at fund raising. In fact, I'm not even certain who my team is. I just know when and where to show up and am supposed to be bringing with me much rejoicing in the land of "Bigs" because I have a mighty satchel of treasure in tow. So, if you would be so good as to go here and donate, I would be truly grateful.

In other news. Couple Number One leaves for China tomorrow to get Mei Mei. Go here to see anything they've posted on their blog about the whole experience.

2 Comments:

At Tue May 03, 05:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with the little head growing out of that woman's back?

 
At Tue May 03, 08:01:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, you've gotta come up with a better story than just raising money for BFKS... something about surgically removing that head may work...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home