Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Happy Pope Day

If you're reading this then I would suspect you already know there has been a new Pope named. If you don't already know this then I find you suspect generally speaking.

I wondered how the Pope comes up with his name? Why Benedict? Fond of eggs? I plan to research the history and accomplishements of Benny 15 to get some idea but have already stumbled upon this little jewel.

I was trying to come up with any sort of retort to the above mentioned article but words escape me. Enjoy the read.

3 Comments:

At Tue Apr 19, 02:36:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting...

 
At Wed Apr 20, 10:15:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm....I"m not quite sure what to say. Good thing we have a detailed time line to go by, I don't know what I would have done otherwise! Good thing its accurate too!

 
At Wed Apr 20, 09:08:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That article was so helpful! Now that I know that WWIII starts in 2009, I will know when to stock up on bottled water and spagettios.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home