Thursday, April 21, 2005

iron-y


ironic photo
Originally uploaded by jiglover.
i'm posting to keep the masses happy and to answer my critics. i'm going to be out of town for a couple days so my blogging will be sparse. i will try to call to let you know i made it safe - all three of you reading this.

the picture is for the critics. hope you like it. (and let me take this opportunity to point out the media cornucoppia on the "homepage" link to the right.)

and the poem is bonus material - previously posted on clay's sight (also can be found to the right).


kite squirrels flying freely
giving blood does make me
ill

anglers on my lawn mating
no, she is matriculating
still

smiley says no blogging
jayna does so secretly

nill

the number of peeps who
actually read this mess

peeps, marshmellowy treats
sickly sweet
nuke em till they

explode

5 Comments:

At Thu Apr 21, 12:25:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a piano that "do not lay items on the piano" sign is resting on? funny.

 
At Thu Apr 21, 01:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so weird jake. this is your alter ego. i'm hacking in to your IDENTITY! wow, have fun in NE (new england)

 
At Thu Apr 21, 05:56:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that poem makes me giggle so! I'll miss you!

 
At Thu Apr 21, 07:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger jaynalm said...

How did I get involved in this mess?! I didn't do anything in secret; maybe I didn't understand your poem. Could you explain it?

 
At Fri Apr 22, 07:49:00 PM PDT, Blogger KDCNMorales said...

Great stuff! We missed you at our gathering! Love the material! see you soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home