Friday, June 10, 2005

it won't make a difference

since no one is exactly rushing to donate to my bail fund i thought i'd kill time with this little tid-bit where scientists think we might have the computing power in the pipeline enabling us to talk with animals like our dogs, cats, etc.

talk about a waste of technology and space. my dog doesn't listen to me when i speak in english, why would she start listening if i spoke in dog?

please, save yourself from further posts as these. bail me out of mexican prison.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 10, 09:36:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but the posts are so .... desperate sounding at times like these... it is very exciting... you should change your blog name to "damsel in distress"... or a more male name of damsel... umm.... I don't know any

 

Post a Comment

<< Home