Monday, May 23, 2005

passover?

referrals are coming in. for those needing a refresher on what i'm talking about click here. tho i doubt any of my three readers will need the link.

in spite of what i've already told myself and anyone who happens to ask, i'm actually getting some butterflies in my stomach that we'll be in this batch of referrals. on the boards so far we've seen one person with a LID of 11/22 getting their referral. our LID is 11/23, let the reader understand. one rumormonger said the cut off is 11/23. does that mean we'll be in this batch?!? but i spoke with the guy from our adoption agency who travels with us to China and he said he called China, they said they didn't think group 38, our group - let the reader understand, would be in this batch. so what?! will we be passed over or not?

i should not play these little reindeer games with myself but i am. i will read all the referral news with great interest and will jump every time the phone rings.

4 Comments:

At Tue May 24, 06:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger jaynalm said...

I'm confused. Are you in the batch or not? Or did I really figure out the question you were attempting to pose?

 
At Tue May 24, 07:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger Clay said...

I thought we were done talking about pots?! Mmmm . . . Roast. Pot Roast.

I hope you don't get passed over. I want to play with baby Joy. Ahh kids. Mei-Mei was so cute. It makes me want lil' nippers.

Luv,
Clay

 
At Tue May 24, 09:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what in the heck is a nipper? I bet Joy is just as butterfly-ey as you... She'll be home before we know it!

 
At Wed May 25, 12:27:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pot Roast is gross, but I am excited to see what Baby Joy looks like. I don't think she'll have wings, or a lid, but I'm sure she'll be amazingly cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home