Wednesday, May 18, 2005

i am a nerd

ok, i can't help but be publicly honest here - i am really excited about seeing episode 3 tonight at midnight. inspite of myself, i think this one might actually be good. i'm a nerd.

it's too late for me to try and watch all the movies in one sitting before going to the show tonight (i do own them all - but, my one face saving aside - i have the original three on VHS before they were edited and added to. no DVDs of them. at least i tell myself it lets me save face . . .) but this article almost makes up for it.

3 Comments:

At Wed May 18, 06:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger Clay said...

Don't worry I'm excited to go see it too. If anything the main story line of it all hasn't been awful. It just needs some tweaking. Somewhere in the future someone will probably remake them.

Luv,
Clay

 
At Wed May 18, 07:36:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy

 
At Mon May 23, 07:23:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you didn't legally change your surname to Maul, as some people have done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home